- The Open Diary -- This site is a great resource for
journal writing and reading activities. Students can read diaries
- NETEACH-L: DISCUSSION
LIST -- This email listserve is devoted to using the Internet for language teaching.
There are lots of interesting discussions and ideas, as well as monthly MOO sessions.
Click on the link to find out how to subscribe.
- Language Learning & Technology -- an online
journal on language learning and technology
- Internet TESL Journal -- another TESL journal. This one
has articles, lesson plans, and online activities.
- TESL-EJ Master Page -- This is an
archive of discussions on the TESL-EJ list. Since the list is so large, it is easier just
to look at the archives.
- English-L Online Community
- MOO's and Chats